We are looking for a highly skilled QA who has experience of testing native and hybrid mobile apps. Role is based in Paris.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a quality assurance analyst in a fast-paced environment, ideally on mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or in a related field.
- Ability to communicate technical terminologies in non-technical language and
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Agile Scrum.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manual functional and regression testing
- Experience with automation testing is a plus
- Should be comfortable writing test cases
- Should have experience with tools like Appium, Selenium, Testrail, Jira, Asana or
- Should have good knowledge of test processes.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are very essential
- A strong will to continuously learn and improve
- Should be able to speak and write French and English fluentlyCompensation, Benefits, Fun, and Professional Growth
We are developing into the best place for world-class high performers to work. To do this we empower employees to win, compensate them for their achievements, and have fun while learning.
You are located in Paris, France and will be able to join our team at the office 3
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan
- Great tech-company benefits
- Casual/appropriate dress all-day, every day
- Strong results-oriented, accountability culture
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more Equal Opportunity
Bryj has offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), New York City, Montréal, and Paris. We welcome and support differences and seek to build an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the world that we live in and serve.
Working and Physical Conditions
Professional remote and office environment. Some requirements for travel to support our world class customers.