- Montreal, Canada
- Manager: Florianne Kuhner
- FT/PT: Full Time
- Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridging the App Gap! The next wave of technology is about user experience optimization (UXO).
Want to help accelerate and optimize the world’s digital transformation? Do you share our values: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Fun, and Boldness? Do you have an intrinsic passion to help build a world-class technology business?
If so, keep reading…
Bryj is a rapidly growing technology platform that transforms any consumer, business, or employee interface into an amazing user experience available through app stores worldwide. Our solution simplifies and powers compelling digital app experiences that users expect and appreciate. Bryj is trusted by global strategic partners like Salesforce, Microsoft, and Orange to complete the last mile UX of their products. We also power last mile user experiences for dozens of other popular platform products, such as Shopify, Adobe Commerce (Magento), SAP, and more.
Our next-gen architecture is full-stack & no-to-low code. The solution includes three (3) category-leading products: BUILD, CONNECT, and GROW. The BUILD platform creates, powers, and maintains better-than-native-or-hybrid apps across mobile, tablet and other devices. The CONNECT infrastructure enables instant and seamless back-end integrations for major cloud, CRM, commerce, HR, and other systems. Finally, the powerful yet simple GROW software layer provides essential analytics and leading engagement services without limits from day one.
Our current subscribers are mostly medium to large enterprises because they realize we deliver a 10x better, faster, and smarter solution without UX strings or limits. We currently operate 24/7/365 in over 20 verticals and on 6 continents.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Montreal. In this role, you must have a passion for helping customers achieve their business outcomes and managing customer projects. You will be responsible for supporting clients from the opportunity stage throughout their growth journey.
Your main missions will consist of:
- Work closely with UX designers, developers, and QA engineers to come up with the best solution to address your customers’ business challenges
- Manage several concurrent project deliveries
- Turn your customer requests into a backlog of user stories. Organize and prioritize everything with your customer, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders, and your team
- Be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget
- Ensure that all products shipped by your project team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help)
- Communicate in a timely manner with the Director of Delivery about important information and status alerts
- Be an on-going thought partner for each client
- Be accountable for CSAT, NPS, renewals, and upsells
- Bring intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Product Management team
- Make sure your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it through your communication
- You have a doer mindset. You thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- You have 2+ years’ experience of project management / ownership with a strong track record of success.
- You have 2+ years’ experience in mobile app industry or website development – as a developer or project manager.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have experience with the following tools: Jira, Asana, Slack, Intercom, and Confluence.
- You have experience with the agile methodology – mandatory!
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You have already worked on a mobile application and know the challenges of this type of project.
- You have an expertise in iOS and Android mobile platforms/stores.
- People often say that you’re a “customer centric” person.
- You believe that data should help drive your project strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- You have the ability to work across multiple cultures and geographies.
- Your English is perfect – French is a plus!
- You are located in Montreal, QC and will be able to join our team in our downtown Montreal office.
- You speak French
- You have good knowledge on mobile best practices: acquisition strategy, analytics (Firebase, GTM), engagement, and the like
- You have an understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities involved
Compensation, Benefits, Fun, and Professional Growth
We are developing into the best place for world-class high performers to work. To do this we empower employees to win, compensate them for their achievements, and have fun while delivering.
- A great global culture that strives to be world-class and realistic
- Stock options as approved by the Board of Directors
- Great tech company benefits
- Hybrid or remote office flexibility with casual/appropriate dress all day, every day except when on-site with partners
- Strong, results-oriented culture of accountability with frequent feedback
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more
Bryj has offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), New York City, Montréal, and Paris. We welcome and support differences and seek to build an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the world that we live in and serve.
Working and Physical Conditions
Professional remote and office environment with substantial global travel possible. Expect substantial exposure to technological devices, standard office equipment, and travel as requested by your manager and as needed for the job. Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, standing, or walking for prolonged periods of time.