- Responsible for quarterly subscriber renewal & expansion ARR quotas
- Be accountable for driving Bryj tool usage, CSAT, & NPS.
- Understand our partners’ and subscribers’ needs to drive Bryj retention and growth from their
- Discover new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Becoming an expert of our BUILD-CONNECT-GROW platform to evangelize and increase
utilization of our solutions for subscriber satisfaction and benefit.
- Planning, organizing, and leading collaborative customer QBRs
- Quantifying the probable future business value of our solutions for each account, proactively identifying improvement opportunities, and advocating for tangible actions which can be
implemented to increase value.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ by synthesizing and communicating insights and product opportunities internally as a liaison for our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Project Management teams
- Drive deeper thought partnership with accounts by maintaining a regular communicationcadence at the strategic, operational, and technical levels. Understand their system adoption trends, sentiment, and road maps.
- Partnering with our Sales team to grow our success and over exceed our targets.
- Working closely with our Project Managers on any requests around mobile applications.
You are a doer and a thinker. You are intrinsically driven. You thrive in a fast growth environment and customer facing / centric role.
3+ years experience of customer success / account management with a track record of success, preferably in a SaaS company.
2+ years experience in UX, digital, mobile, MarTech, or related technology fields.
You handle ambiguity and interdependence with grace & are great at simplifying complexity.
Great communication skills and intuition. You are especially talented at the nuances of relationships and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Experience in iOS, iPadOS, iWatch, MacOS, Android, and other native app stores
Using data and evidence to drive your efforts and advocacy is natural.
You care – a lot. This means that you are kind, thoughtful, and naturally able to get things done while working with people that might have different priorities.
You enjoy working across multiple cultures and time zones.
Your English is perfect, and if you are proficient in French, it is a plus.
Highly organized with strong self-management skills, and an attention to detail
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Proficiency and proof of experience in the
Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Sales Cloud CRM or similar
Compensation, Benefits, Fun, and Professional Growth
We are developing into the best place for world-class high performers to work. To do this we empower employees to win, compensate them for their achievements, and have fun while learning.
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan
- Great tech-company benefits including PTO, health, dental, vision, 401K (USA), and more
- Casual/appropriate dress all-day, every day
- Strong results-oriented, accountability culture
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more
Bryj has offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), New York City, Montréal, and Paris. We welcome and support differences and seek to build an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the world that we live in and serve.