Bryj is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in New York or Montréal. In this role, you must have a passion for helping our subscribers achieve their business outcomes by completing and optimizing their user experiences through compelling apps & intelligent engagement. You will be responsible for supporting clients from their kickoff throughout their growth journey. The CSM is in charge of maximizing Renewals and Expansion ARR in all accounts through subscriber care and by maximizing the use and value of Bryj solutions for their consumer, business, and employee audiences.
- Responsible for quarterly subscriber renewal & expansion ARR quotas
- Be accountable for driving Bryj tool usage, CSAT, & NPS.
- Understand our partners’ and subscribers’ needs to drive Bryj retention and growth from their success.
- Discover new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Becoming an expert of our BUILD-CONNECT-GROW platform to evangelize and increase utilization of our solutions for subscriber satisfaction and benefit.
- Planning, organizing, and leading collaborative customer QBRs
- Quantifying the probable future business value of our solutions for each account, proactively identifying improvement opportunities, and advocating for tangible actions which can be implemented to increase value.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ by synthesizing and communicating insights and product opportunities internally as a liaison for our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Project Management teams
- Drive deeper thought partnership with accounts by maintaining a regular communication cadence at the strategic, operational, and technical levels. Understand their system adoption trends, sentiment, and road maps.
- Partnering with our Sales team to grow our success and over exceed our targets.
- Working closely with our Project Managers on any requests around mobile applications.
- You are a doer and a thinker. You are intrinsically driven. You thrive in a fast growth environment and customer facing / centric role.
- 3+ years experience of customer success / account management with a track record of success, preferably in a SaaS company.
- 2+ years experience in UX, digital, mobile, MarTech, or related technology fields.
- You handle ambiguity and interdependencies with grace & are great at simplifying complexity.
- Great communication skills and intuition. You are especially talented at the nuances of relationships and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in iOS, iPadOS, iWatch, MacOS, Android, and other native app stores
- Using data and evidence to drive your efforts and advocacy is natural.
- You care – a lot. This means that you are kind, thoughtful, and naturally able to get things done while working with people that might have different priorities.
- You enjoy working across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Your English is perfect, and if you are proficient in French, it is a plus.
- You are excited about a collaborative office environment in New York City or Montréal as much as, or more than, working remotely.
- Highly organized with strong self-management skills, and an attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Proficiency and proof of experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Sales Cloud CRM or similar
Compensation, Benefits, Fun, and Professional Growth
We are developing into the best place for world-class high performers to work. To do this we empower employees to win, compensate them for their achievements, and have fun while learning.
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan
- Great tech-company benefits including PTO, health, dental, vision, 401K (USA), and more
- Casual/appropriate dress all-day, every day
- Strong results-oriented, accountability culture
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more
Bryj has offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), New York City, Montréal, and Paris. We welcome and support differences and seek to build an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the world that we live in and serve.