Bryj is looking for a high-energy, quick-study, proven Account Executive to help us conquer the French markets. We are growing fast and need motivated and determined sales professionals to handle the load of opportunities and exceed our goals.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with hundreds of partner sales executives at leading technology companies to unlock mutual opportunities
- Quarterly revenue quotas (France and Southern Europe)
- Supporting the strategy with trend identification and lead generation efforts
- Full sales cycle success: Lead Gen, Intro Calls, Discovery, Demos, Value positioning, Proposal, Negotiation, Legal/Financial approvals, and Closing
- Ability to create trusted relationships from the C-Suite to operating teams.
- Ability to understand the needs, budgets, decision makers, timelines, and challenges facing organizations in any vertical.
- Ability to expand existing accounts 10x, which we have a track record of doing
- Internal leadership that helps continuously improve the sales processes to become world-class
- 3-7 years of quota-carrying selling experience with proven territory growth achievement across middle-market &/or enterprise companies
- Proven ability to exceed 7-figure quotas
- In depth knowledge of the Cloud (e.g., Microsoft), Enterprise (e.g., Salesforce), Mobile, and App ecosystems
- Proven skills working in partner-driven and direct sales efforts
- Strategic thinker and independent go-getter who takes initiative while working in fast-paced, evolving SaaS environment
- Ability to collaborate internally across all functions, like marketing, finance, and legal
- Highly organized with strong self-management skills, and an attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency and proof of experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Sales Cloud CRM or similar
Compensation, Benefits, Fun, and Professional Growth
We are developing into the best place for world-class high performers to work. To do this we empower employees to win, compensate them for their achievements, and have fun while learning.
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan
- Great tech-company benefits
- Casual/appropriate dress all-day, every day
- Strong results-oriented, accountability culture
- Quarterly town halls, fun events, swag, open doors to executives, and more
Bryj has offices in Silicon Valley (HQ), New York City, Montréal, and Paris. We welcome and support differences and seek to build an inclusive and diverse team that reflects the world that we live in and serve.
Working and Physical Conditions
Professional remote and office environment. Some requirements for travel to support our world class customers.